So it’s Saturday! I decided I had some time this morning when not try to create a waffle recipe. My waffle recipe was a disaster it did not work out. They got all stuck to my waffle maker and made a huge mess! I decided to use the same formula for pancakes instead. I was really happy it turned out great!
You can add any berries that you like to this recipe. I used raspberries and blueberries.
Berry Delightful Pancakes
- non stick pancake griddle
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 cups grain-free flour, I used a mixture of almond and coconut
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup date sugar
- 2 cups plant milk (I use unsweetened almond/coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- mini chocolate chips (vegan) for topping
- maple syrup for topping
- fresh mixed fruit and pecans, I serve my pancakes on top of fresh fruit pecans
- heat nonstick pancake griddle over medium heat. Mix flaxseed with water in a small bowl and sit for ten min.
- In mixing bowl, stir together, flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla, flaxseed mixture, plant milk.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add the raspberries and blueberries.
- cook on griddle for about 6 min on each side.