This chili recipe is whole food plant-based, vegan, and super easy. There is no chopping involved. On a busy weeknight, you can have this dinner ready in no time!
You can use your favorite beans in this recipe. I like a Delallo Bean medley, black beans and pinto beans in my chili. When I don’t have bean medley on hand, I use black beans, kidney beans, and pinto beans.
This is also a great recipe to prepare ahead of time to have for lunches during the week. You can also make a double batch and freeze this for future meals.
No Chop Chili
Easy Chili Recipe, Requires no chopping, Wholefood plant-based, no oil, vegan. This can be made on the stove or in instant pot or slow cooker.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time22 mins
- dutch oven, stock pot, instant pot or slow cooker.
- 3 15 oz cans beans, drained and rinsed black beans, kidney beans, pinto beans
- 1 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 2 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp cilantro optional
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes optional
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- salt and pepper to taste
For instant pot:
- Add all ingredients to instant pot and stir.
- Cook on soup setting for 15 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
For Slow Cooker:
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and stir.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
For Stove Top:
- Add all ingredients to a stockpot or dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Cover and bring to a simmer. About 15 minutes.
- Uncover, stir.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with fresh avocado or vegan sour cream.