No Chop Chili
Easy Chili Recipe, Requires no chopping, Wholefood plant-based, no oil, vegan. This can be made on the stove or in instant pot or slow cooker.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time22 mins
- 3 15 oz cans beans, drained and rinsed black beans, kidney beans, pinto beans
- 1 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 2 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp cilantro optional
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes optional
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- salt and pepper to taste
For Stove Top:
Add all ingredients to a stockpot or dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Cover and bring to a simmer. About 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
Serve topped with fresh avocado or vegan sour cream.