This a great recipe to share with a group. If you are having a party or have to take a dish to a party, this one would be great!
In this recipe I use my own ranch seasoning mix, the recipe is on this page as well.
Buffalo “No Chicken” Dip
This recipe is vegan and plant based. There is no meat or cheese used in this recipe.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
- Food processor or blender
- 1 15 oz Can of garbanzo beans or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained.
- 1 cup Raw unsalted cashews, soaked in water for at least 2 hours. I soak mine overnight.
- 1 cup Plant milk (unsweetened soy or almond)
- 1 cup Cayenne Pepper sauce, I use Frank's but you can make your own if watching sodium
- 2 tbsp vegan ranch seasoning mix (see recipe below)
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Add cashews (drained), beans, and plant milk to blender or food processor. Process/blend until smooth.
- Add in cayenne pepper sauce, ranch and cayenne pepper.
- Blend until mixed in.
- Transfer to a small glass baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serve with vegetables, multigrain crackers or air fried tortilla chips.
Vegan Ranch Seasoning Mix
This recipe can easily be doubled, tripled or even quadrupled to store for later!
Prep Time2 mins
Servings: 2 tbsp
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Use for dips and dressings.
- Store in an airtight container.