This a great twist on a chinese takeout favorite. Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable. Cruciferous vegetables may reduce the risk of cancer as well as heart disease. I try to eat at least one serving of cruciferous vegetables every day. One serving of cauliflower contains all of the vitamin C you need for the day. Give this super food a try!
General Tso’s Cauliflower
- 6 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1/2 cup liquid aminos or soy sauce
- 2 tbsp garlic chili sauce
- 4 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, mix aminos or soy sauce, garlic chili sauce, and maple syrup.
- Add half of the sauce mixture to the cauliflower and stir.
- Pour onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes.
- When cauliflower is finished roasting, pour into a bowl. Add remaining sauce to the cauliflower and stir. Serve with rice.