Who doesn’t love pizza night!!!!???? This is a recipe that is easy to make on a busy night. I use corn tortillas in this recipe to make it really easy and you don’t have to deal with dough. Also, the corn tortillas get really crisp in the oven, so this tastes like a thin crust pizza.
This recipe is vegan, vegetarian, and whole-food plant-based no oil. If you are vegetarian, add some cheese to the recipe, but I think it’s delicious without it. Now that I’m not eating cheese on pizza, I feel like the cheese weighs it down. The cheese also drowns out the crisp fresh taste of the vegetables. Give your pizza a try without cheese next time! I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
You could use any veggies that you have on hand when making this pizza. I like to use tomatoes, spinach, arugula, and bell peppers. The pizza is topped with garbanzo beans to give you some extra protein and fiber.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Please comment and share your favorite pizza toppings!
Easy Veggie Pizza
- 6 Soft Yellow Corn Tortillas, look for a tortilla that only has corn and lime as ingredients
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup mini yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach and arugula mix, chopped
- 1/2 cup Garbanzo beans
- crushed red pepper, use as desired
- Preheat Oven to 400F.
- Arrange corn tortillas on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl mix together the garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Spoon/spread a little bit of the garlic mixture on each tortilla.
- Top tortillas with tomatoes, peppers, spinach, arugula, garbanzo beans, and crushed red pepper (if desired).
- Bake for 10 minutes.