This taco soup is vegan and whole food plant based with no oil. You can make this in the instant pot or on the stove top.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
For stove top30 mins
Servings: 6 cups
- 2 15 oz cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 jalapenos, diced
- 2-1/2 tbsp taco seasoning (see recipe below)
- 2 tbsp vegan ranch seasoning (see recipe below)
- chopped avocado and cilantro for toppings
- air fryer tortilla strips for topping (see recipe below)
Add all ingredients to instant pot or stockpot on the stove. Stir.
If using instant pot set to soup setting for ten minutes, do a quick release and serve.
If cooking on stovetop cook over medium heat for 10 minutes or until it starts to simmer.
Reduce to medium-low stirring occasionally. Cook for 20 more minutes.
Top with fresh cilantro, avocado, and tortilla strips.