Easy Veggie Pizza
This is a super easy and yummy veggie pizza.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time5 mins
- 6 Soft Yellow Corn Tortillas, look for a tortilla that only has corn and lime as ingredients
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup mini yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach and arugula mix, chopped
- 1/2 cup Garbanzo beans
- crushed red pepper, use as desired
Preheat Oven to 400F.
Arrange corn tortillas on a baking sheet.
In a small bowl mix together the garlic and Italian seasoning.
Spoon/spread a little bit of the garlic mixture on each tortilla.
Top tortillas with tomatoes, peppers, spinach, arugula, garbanzo beans, and crushed red pepper (if desired).
Bake for 10 minutes.