This soup recipe is vegan and whole food plant based no oil. I make this soup with wild rice but you can use any kind of rice that you have in your pantry.
Wild Rice Soup
- Instant Pot, Stockpot or Dutch Oven
- 4 ribs celery, chopped
- 5 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 Portabella mushroom cap, diced
- 1 cup uncooked wild rice blend I buy the wild rice blend from Aldi or Amazon
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 2 tbsp aminos
- 8 cups vegetable stock, low sodium
For instant pot:
- Add all ingredients to instant pot and Stir.
- Set to soup setting for 20 minutes.
- Do a quick release and serve.
For Stove Top:
- Add all ingredients to a stockpot or dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Stir and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, cover and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until rice is done.
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker.
- Cook for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.