This a great recipe to share with a group. If you are having a party or have to take a dish to a party, this one would be great!
In this recipe I use my own ranch seasoning mix, the recipe is on this page as well.
Buffalo “No Chicken” Dip
- Food processor or blender
- 1 15 oz Can of garbanzo beans or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained.
- 1 cup Raw unsalted cashews, soaked in water for at least 2 hours. I soak mine overnight.
- 1 cup Plant milk (unsweetened soy or almond)
- 1 cup Cayenne Pepper sauce, I use Frank's but you can make your own if watching sodium
- 2 tbsp vegan ranch seasoning mix (see recipe below)
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Add cashews (drained), beans, and plant milk to blender or food processor. Process/blend until smooth.
- Add in cayenne pepper sauce, ranch and cayenne pepper.
- Blend until mixed in.
- Transfer to a small glass baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serve with vegetables, multigrain crackers or air fried tortilla chips.
Vegan Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Use for dips and dressings.
- Store in an airtight container.