This is a vegan/plant-based take on a spicy favorite that is commonly made with chicken. You will not miss the chicken, this cauliflower is delicious.
Buffalo Cauliflower Salad
- 6 cups fresh spinach, washed
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce (Franks) if watching your sodium make homemade sauce
- 1/4 cup whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra cayenne pepper sauce if desired
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Add cauliflower to mixing bowl.
- Add cayenne pepper sauce, pepper, and panko to the bowl of cauliflower and stir.
- Pour onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Put Spinach in a bowl, top with vinegar.
- Place red onions and celery on top of spinach.
- When cauliflower is done baking, toss in a bowl with extra cayene pepper sauce if desired.
- Pour cauliflower on top of spinach and serve.