I love making kale chips. The homemade ones really taste way better than any kale chips I ever bought at the grocery store. Kale is so good for you. It’s a cruciferous vegetable and also contains calcium. Kale chips are a great snack to have when you are craving something salty and crunchy.
Everything but the Bagel Kale Chips
Prep Time2 mins
Cook Time6 mins
- air fryer
- 4 cups chopped Kale
- 2 tbsp liquid aminos
- 2 tsp everything but the bagel seasoning
- Toss kale in a bowl with aminos and seasoning.
- Stir to make sure kale is all coated.
- Put kale in the air fryer.
- Set to 390 degrees for 6 minutes.